Neck Lift Erie
Neck lift surgery can treat excessive fat and skin relaxation in the lower face that creates jowls. Excessive fatty deposits under the chin, loose neck skin, muscle banding in the neck which created abnormal contours.
The loss of youthful contours in the face and neck can be due to a variety of factors including heredity, gravity, environmental conditions, and stress. Some people feel they are not ready for a full facelift because the upper face is still pleasing. However, many patients will note the access wrinkling of the neck skin or a turkey waddle. When the neck area doesn’t match the upper facial appearance, the neck lift may be a good solution.
Rejuvenation procedures that can be performed in conjunction with neck lift, such as a brow lift; fat transferred to appear help with the fullness of the lips and cheeks; an eyelid surgery.
A neck is restorative and does not change your fundamental appearance and cannot stop the aging process. A neck lift can only be performed surgically. Nonsurgical rejuvenation treatments cannot achieve the same results but can help delay the time at which a neck lift becomes appropriate and may complement the results of the surgery.
Who is a good candidate for neck lift surgery?
- A healthy individual who does not have a medical condition
- a nonsmoker and an individual with a positive outlook and realistic expectations
How much does a neck lift surgery cost?
The average cost of a neck lift nationally is about $5242 two dollars according to the 2018 statistics from the American Society of plastic surgeons. Neck lift costs can vary widely. The average referenced fee above is only part of the total cost it may not include anesthesia operating room facilities and other related expenses.
Taken into consideration is the anesthesiology group that they are using and where you’re having the surgery. Health insurance does not usually cover cosmetic procedures such as a neck lift.
What should I expect in a neck lift surgery?
Be prepared to know your surgical goals; Know your current medications; refrain from alcohol tobacco and drug use.
- Your neck lift surgeon will evaluate your general health status
- discuss your rejuvenation options (for example if you want a noninvasive procedure on the next such as Utlherapy,)
- he will examine and measure your face and take photographs
- he will recommend a course of treatment and discuss likely outcomes and the potential risks
- he’ll discuss the type of anesthesia that will be used it is very important to understand all aspects of the procedure.